RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hull Calc Spreadsheet

--- Ron Mills <quandryron@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I for one am surprised to see that the government (US)
> has not already intervened with their red tape and I
> don't want them to.

The government moves when somebody moves it.  Some people like to refer to this
process as "democracy."  ;-)

When somebody takes into their heads to fuss about psubs, then there will be a
fuss about psubs.  As long as the "issue" stays under the radar, nothing
happens.  General truism.

Suprised that it hasn't happened yet?  OK.  Basically I don't think many other
people care - as long as nobody feels threatened by psubs, in other words feels
that THEIR rights are being infringed by psubs, nothing will happen.  Some
people like to... no, I said that already.

-L

=====
"It's never happened in the World Series competition, and it still hasn't."
             - Yogi Berra
=====