Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hull Calc Spreadsheet

Hi Dewey before I give some explanations
to saftey factors we use - please explain :

- "calculated max deep"

In general the saftey factors of subs based on the
collapse deep of the hull - is that the deep you mentions ?

- "scientific arena"

What means that ? Design of car breaks, Lifts , paraschute,
towing ropes or manned rockets ?

best regards, Carsten

Dewey Mason schrieb:

..
> The scientific arena does not
> use so high a factor for a error margin.
..