From: MerlinSub@t-online.de [mailto:MerlinSub@t-online.de]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 3:43 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Tigershark incident

Maybe some simple marks on the vales like :

- Blow Ballast tanks valve
- Blow regulator vale
- release torpedo
- never open this vale !
  or
- release all emergency drop weights

would help..

In Sgt.Peppers any vale has marks - for the reason that
I am maybe to drunken or some gas possion gets me...

Carsten  - I am out for a week or so..