Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Tigershark incident

Maybe some simple marks on the vales like :

- Blow Ballast tanks valve
- Blow regulator vale
- release torpedo
- never open this vale !
  or
- release all emergency drop weights

would help..

In Sgt.Peppers any vale has marks - for the reason that
I am maybe to drunken or some gas possion gets me...

Carsten  - I am out for a week or so..