Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] In my search for a simple, cheap pressure hull ...

FRP's have worked for me, accident free for thirteen years.
Fiberglass and syntactic foam is a wonderful medium to work with
as far as freedom of design, light weight and overall strength. It allows
you the ability to overbuild without getting overweight.

Doc