Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] In my search for a simple, cheap pressure hull ...

Thats really true. Basicly for someone who wants an ambient sub to explore
and also don't want to invest too much money in something hi-tech (I refer
to deep submersibles), I consider that fiberglass is an option but, always
putting safety first. - Cruise on the surface and dive where is not beyond
the safety depth.-

Eliezer Rodriguez
"The only thing in life to fear is fear itself."