Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Where can we visit SUB?

Hi,

That is the Royal Navy Submarine Museum, Gosport, England. A very nice
museum! I have been there are have a extensive collection of photos
on the PSUBS web site at

http://www.psubs.org/museum/museum.html#gosport

Gosport is in Portsmouth Harbor in Southern England.

Regards,
Ray