Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Where can we visit SUB?

In the US, they're around, but not in one place.

The USS Torsk, a WWII sub which some folks around here served on, is in
Baltimore harbor and open to tourists.

-L

--- Andrew Mackay <ajmackay@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> James
>
> If in the UK
>
> http://www.rnsubmus.co.uk/index.html
>
> Andrew

=====
"It's never happened in the World Series competition, and it still hasn't."
             - Yogi Berra
=====