Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ben Frankiln

Hi Ken,

Harold G.Dorr, JR.
Naval Engineers Journal, February 1971 page 59-66
"First Year's Operations of the DRV Ben Franklin"

H.D.Dorr was the Assistant Programm Manager for Grumman's Ben Franklin
Programm.
Also he was the backup pilot and the Mission Director on board supply
ship
M/V Privateer.

(I have a bad b/w copy here - but for the reason of the bad quality
 of the copy machines of the 70ies all pictures virtual gone.)

I remember somebody of the Psubers has the original prints of
the "Naval Engineers Journal" ?

Do you have a internet adress were I can view the sub in the museum ?

regards Carsten