Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Joysticks

Didn't this joystick topic get started with trying to control hydraulics
with a joystick?
If your trying to control two functions, each in two directions, with a
typical joystick, why even get involved with a pc of any kind?  Sure you
can probably waterproof the electronics, but do you even need
electronics?
Remember K I S S!  Keep It Simple Stupid!!!!  Especially in a PSUB.  The
more complicated it is, the more there is to turn a fun thing into a
disaster. Why not just use straight hydraulics?

Dan H.