Re: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Kittredge's book

Roger June  received copy

> From: "Mark Steed" <plutomark@mail.astate.edu>
> Date: 2004/02/08 Sun PM 03:44:13 EST
> To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
> Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Kittredge's book
>
> Ray: I have my copy. Mark Steed

> From: Ray Keefer <Ray.Keefer@Sun.COM>
> Date:  Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:02:08 -0800
>
> >Hi PSUBers,
> >
> >One of you has contacted me regarding George Kittredge's book because he has not received it yet. Will all of you please take a look at this list and bring me up todate as to who has or has not received their copy. I want the final list before I bug George.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Ray
> >
> >Name			Status
> >====			======
> >Adam Lawrence
> >Al Secor                received copy
> >Alec Smyth              received copy
> >Brian Cox               received copy
> >Carl Kem
> >Chris Nugent            received copy
> >Dale A. Raby            received copy
> >Dan Butler
> >Daniel Lance            received copy
> >Dave Altis              received copy
> >David Carnes            received copy
> >David Walls             received copy
> >Gene Seus
> >Ian Wright              received copy
> >Jeremy Crawford
> >John Perkins            received copy
> >Jon Wallace
> >Jorge Lourenco Jr.
> >Marco Zeeman
> >Mark E. Steed           received copy
> >Michael Holt
> >Mike Caudle
> >Peter McKellar
> >Pierre Poulin
> >Roger June
> >Ron Leonard
> >Shin
> >Stan Freihofer
> >Steve Bosworth
> >Steven Mills            received copy
> >Thijs Struijs
> >Trent McNelly
> >Warren D. Greenway      received copy
> >William Alford          received copy

Roger June
REJ and Company
513-300-1189
rjune@fuse.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.