Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The Katschor submarine

Dan the man, nice sub,,a school this spring had me park my sub in there school parking lot for the day and paid me $200 to do so ,,so i said, ok. the hummer has nothing  to do with ths sub. The trailer can only hold the sub, not the scuba tanks, ,batteries, and most weights.  ok i think i cleared a few things up in the last few messeages..leslie,,,aka LES im a guy.----- Original Message -----
From: Dan H.
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The Katschor submarine

I'm using Outlook Express and it works fine.

There appears to be a world of difference between MC 4414 and the other sub for sale.  They don't look like there was built by the same person.

The other sub, MC 8032 looks very light weight.  Without actual dimensions, I'm only guessing but it should weigh in the neighborhood of 4000 pounds.  The single axle trailer it's on can't carrying  more then a thousand pound.  Maybe he's carrying a ton of lead in the hummer that he transfers to dive it.

Dan H.