[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Suggestions are solicted.

drewacard@charter.net wrote:

> I have used Dell HP/Compaq Toshiba and IBM SONY if you buy the
> extended no fault warrenty Dell is the way to go in the past year the
> qualty of HP and increased and Toshiba and SONY have cool Addon's and
> built in toy's i would avoid IBM's due to price

So far, all I've heard about IBMs is that they are expensive.  I hear
good reports on everything other than Compaqs (the proprietary
software can be a problem, I'm told).

I'm looking at Dell Inspiron 600m, 700m, 2200 (two versions), and
6000.  More, if anyone's interested.

Thanks.

Mike