[PSUBS-MAILIST] O2 sensors

Hi guys,

After seing Jon's presentation at the convention I decided to go with a scrubber and a O2 injection device.

My question is: Will an oxygen sensor work for a dry-ambient sub? How does the sensor work? I know it give a different voltage outpout depending on the amount of oxygen in the air. but what happened when put under pressure? Will it track PPM of oxygen in the air or the % of oxygen in the air? Will it detect 21% at 1atm, 42% at 2atm, 176% at 5atm, etc...

Does anybody here have experience with a scrubber/O2 system in an ambient sub?

The reason I decided to go scrubber/O2 is that I have about 35-40 minutes inside my sub before I feel the effect of too much CO2 in the cabine. If I refresh the air inside the cabine by injecting fresh air from my tanks, it is not very effective and takes alot of air.

Thank you all!

Pierre "O2" Poulin