From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of C & L Hendkids
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 10:52 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Navigational Instrument

Hi,
There's a relatively new technology out for navigation. Although I'm not familiar with nav. instruments, I have never heard of anything like this. It was in a yacht magazine, Sea I believe, and just blew me away. I think it could be adapted, at least in part, for submarine use. It's called the Maptech i3. I don't know the base price on it, but here's the main website:
                        www.maptech.com

I believe it came out in 2005. Let the pictures talk!!!

Alan