Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] WE HAVE A MAP!!! and no forum

Ray and List Members . . .

As I've decided not to operate the forum function at the site for obvious reasons, I created a link to the warning/sign up page for the PSUBS email list.

Anyone who presses the Forum link will be brought there automatically.

THIS IS A PRIVATE GROUP.  It does not show up in the public area at Frappr.  New members have to come in through the list.  A search for PSUBBERS will show nothing.

Rick L