Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]( ebc) ectronic buoyancy control

----- Original Message -----
From: Info
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 12:28 PM

Ciao Riccardo,this link is a picture of the model ready to
Have you seen a sport sub?
That is was your impression?
Have you do a rigth observation about the lift point....in my planning there are many changed in the hull.....etc..
In italy is not easy find that you need!!!
i've find a lot of problem!(Engines,Windows,Battery etc....)
Make me kwnow really what do you think about.
Is the first time that talk with onother people interested in submarine world is not easy find in my country find people interested.
I'm also onlooker to see your project!
Sorry for my english...
Ciao Giuseppe