To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2005 PSUBS Award Winners are.....

Pierre, Congrats! I appreciated your bringing your sub to the 2005 PSUB
convention and I enjoyed your sharing.  I had always wanted to ask, any
stories behind the name BIG?

Steve McQueen

Quoting Marie-Andrée et Pierre <poulin.carrier@videotron.ca>:

Wow!!!

Thanks guys! I'm very happy to win the award!

Building a sub on a small budget can be very frustrating at time. But I'm
still happy at how BIG is doing. Even if I only dove it to 15 feet deep so far. This winter I'm removing the small wheels and building a trailer for it.
Also adding 2 soft ballast for more suface freeboard and easyer
dumping/retrival at the ramp. I also plan to instale some more windows all
around it...

So, thanks again. The award does mean very much to me!

Pierre "award winner! YAY" Poulin

----- Original Message ----- From: Ray Keefer