RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Frappr/Kodak update

Thanks Rick,

I found your site and added myself, it is a very good idea. I didn’t realize this sort of service even existed!

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Rick and Marcia
Sent:
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 8:36 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Frappr/Kodak update

Hi, Harry - I'm not familiar with John's efforts. I offlist for a few years.

A couple of members started the ball rolling and I followed through by establishing a Google Earth based map on Frappr.com

Many of us had thought off and on about where exactly and what exactly the others were up to.  We all could have kept our own lists (I certainly don't have the time) or we could just stick pins and upload a few pics on the Frappr map.

Judging from the feedback I've been getting (I'm the host of the PSUBBERS Frappr site) it's a hit.

As well as the Frappr site, we will soon have access to my new KODAK IMAGE SHARING site.

It's simply a visually oriented (I'm an ex-photographer) album based site that offers the added advantages of being able to order real photo prints in varying sizes, stickers, mugs, etc. We've had bad luck with our old Moki Exchange.  It was time for a new beginning.

And no, I don't get a kickback from Kodak for referrals!!!  Most of these images don't belong to me.

Hope this helps  :-)

Rick L

Vancouver