Van: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] Namens Iain and Ianthe Gibson
Verzonden: maandag 23 januari 2006 14:29
Aan: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Onderwerp: [PSUBS-MAILIST]

Hi All,

What proportion of sub builders actually design there subs from scratch and work well.

How difficult is it to design a 2 person 1atm sub and get it right. I have an engineering background and understand all the fundamentals of the design however actually designing one I am unsure of likelihood of success once built, although it ,might add up on paper.

Do most people build from proven designs?

Regards, Iain.