Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]

Hi Iain,

with a engineering background and some basic books
it is not a problem to design a two person 1atm sub.

Describe what the boat should do for you in a list.

Its about 3 months of design study, than
for 15.000 Usd material and 1 year hard work in the evening.
all figures estimate.. ;-)

Best regards Carsten       www.euronaut.org

>Hi All,

>What proportion of sub builders actually design there subs from scratch and work well.

>How difficult is it to design a 2 person 1atm sub and get it right. I have an engineering background and understand all the fundamentals of the design however
actually designing one I am unsure of likelihood of success once built,
although it ,might add up on paper.