[PSUBS-MAILIST] Removal of photos from moki.

Hi Carsten and group.

Carsten, I finally got the time to send four seperate "REMOVE" subject lines to moki to try and remove 4 of the 5 photo sets
that moki repeated of my wetsub's motor mount pics. I hope they just remove the 4 and leave the 5th one up so there will be
only one set now and not take up so much space at moki. I followed the directions at the bottom of the moki page exactly.
I typed "remove" in the subject line just like it said to do and also typed the EXACT wording that each and every one of the four
sets had that I wanted to remove. I just left out and did not type in the wording the 5th set had. So hopefully in a year or two
moki will delete the 4 sets and leave the 5th, which will leave just one set. But don't be susprised if ALL the sets disappear!
Grin.

Bill Akins.