To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:44 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New Project

Hehe :)

I am aware that the viewport is over-designed - though really the thickness was
a function of a cost, not depth, as it was free scrap from the lab.

~Daniel

Aaaaaand I just read more of the site and my entire question list became
invalid :)

George H. Slaterpryce III
www.captovis.com
----- Original Message ----- From: <dgillies@purdue.edu>