Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Water nozzle propulsion

Bill:

Right now my plan is to locate my 24V DC motor within its own sound proof housing, in the main hull. If this proves too noisy, then it would be possible to move its location to the main battery compartment, isolating it from any potential hydrogen gas source, for sure.

Your suggestion of casting the nozzles is a good one. My hand formed ones are only for testing their operational performance. I have experience in casting both bronze and brass and access to the necessary foundry equipment to do so in the future. That is a good suggestion.

Regards,

John Gaertner