Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Water nozzle propulsion

Hi Bill,

There is another step on the lost wax process. Once
the mold had hardened around the wax. The mold is put
into a kiln. At high heat the wax vaporizes out of the
mold.

This leaves the cavities empty for the moltant metal
to fill. Otherwise the wax may not completely
displaced by the moltant metal leaving an ill formed
duplicat.

Regards,
Ray

http://mail.yahoo.com