[PSUBS-MAILIST] Further Russian Shkval information

If anyone would like further information on the Russian super-cavitating torpedo, I have a great article on the issues surrounding this weapon written by Joe Buff for Military.com.  Please contact me off-list for a copy.  For those of you who don’t know of Joe Buff as a writer, he has written a series of fictional books that look at submarine warfare in the near future and is very conversant with submarine technology.

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas