Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Escape Mockup

I'm not all that humble, but I'll tell you what I believe.
The bulk of the men involved in this adventure have a pretty good idea of the risk involved.
Extreme sports, of which this could be described by some outsiders, is all about pushing the envelope, and sometimes doing what is thought to be impossible by many.
Scuba diving, hang gliding, down hill skiing, surfing the big ones in Hawaii, or any other FUN thing has it's risks. As professionals, any person capable of building his own sub, knows the need to minimize risks and plan for all contingencies, but still expect to die if the shit hits the fan.
Although I grieve for the men and their families, I still envy them for their courage and imagination.
Men are made by their desires, and driven by their dreams.
The friends who perished were living those dreams, and probably wouldn't trade their lives for anyone's.
Let's celebrate their achievements, and remember them as they would like to be remembered. Hero's of a new dimension for mankind ( the deep sea ) and true explorers laying out a path for the rest of us to follow.
Thanks, Frank D.