Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]sinking....

The choice we've made, to go where few men dare to go, carries a responsibility to ourselves, our families, and the ones who may choose to follow.
This quest is not for the faint hearted, the weekend warrior, or the ones who approach this as a lark. Cover your ass, and take the time to educate yourself.
Have fun, but stay alive!
Learn, but stay open minded.
Explore, but don't get lost.
The realm we are entering is new and very dangerous. Be cautious!  Our future is a wondrous experience, and is fraught with danger and the possibility of adventure.
Do you remember the first time you went down with scuba gear and saw what looked like another planet? Do you still see things that make you wonder about the complexities of life?
Call on your comrades to advise you, and listen to their advice. It may save your life!
( Just a few thoughts) Frank D.