Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] polycarbonate vs acrylic pros cons and testing$

Eighth:  The index of refraction (IOR) of acrylic is closer to the IOR of
water than polycarbonate is.  This means that an acrylic viewport will have
less optical distortion than a comparable one made of polycarbonate.

-Sean

Quoting skrewgun007@aim.com: