Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] steel roling

Thank you Frank,
  You are the man. I will put this in the new forum. your the man Frank. I also needed those figures you threw in there.
Chad Beller

-----Original Message-----From: ShellyDalg@aol.comTo: personal_submersibles@psubs.orgSent: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 6:50 PMSubject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]
Hello. I've searched dozens of suppliers, and the best price I've found is "Fort Worth F&D Head Co."
Their web-site is  www.fwfdhead.com
The site is a little short on information, and I am buying 2 tank heads from them.
One problem I've run into is they only sell wholesale, and they require a federal "tax I.D. number"
I'm trying to get the purchasing agent at my work to do the transaction, but if that fails, I'll get a local welding shop to order them ( and pay a commission ? )
Another good web-site for information is Hanson Tank in Los Angeles.
The charts showing tank heads have dimensions and weights of each head. Their prices have tripled in two years, which made me look elsewhere.
I did find a chart ( forgot where ) showing gallon capacities of the 2:1 semi elliptical heads for various sizes and here are some common sizes. NOTE: these capacities do not count the straight flange part of the head.
20".......4.5 gals.
24".......7.8 gals.
30".......15.2 gals.
36".......26.4 gals.