[PSUBS-MAILIST] eDrawings

Just a reminder to anyone creating CAD drawings of their subs - the e-drawings
tool is a great way to publish drawings to the web or send them by e-mail.  That
way, you don't have to choose which views to create images of, and it is
compatible with a bunch of different CAD packages.

The publisher for your CAD package may be here:

http://www.edrawingsviewer.com/pages/products/eDrawingsPublisher.html

and the viewer here:

http://www.edrawingsviewer.com

Not an ad for eDrawings - just a tool I find useful so I thought I'd share.

-Sean