Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] For the The Kittredge Award - Cliff Redus for the R300

I'm going to agree, the R300 is the nicest sub I've seen. I sure would like to see it up close. Any chance Cliff might bring it to this year's convention? What a beautiful machine, and good photos on the build too!
If you're out there Cliff, tell us about a dive or two you've made. Frank D.