From: Jay K. Jeffries [mailto:bottomgun@mindspring.com]
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:16:42 -0500
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Digital Multi-Frequency Scanning Sonar

Here is what looks like a great scanning sonar for a PSUB.  If it is priced
like some of their other products, it should be a great deal.

http://www.imagenex.com/html/881l_imaging.html

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

A skimmer afloat is but a submarine, so poorly built it will not plunge.