[PSUBS-MAILIST] K Sub list

P-SUBers

James Frankland has a great website and it bring an interesting idea to mind with his list of K subs.  Since K subs seem to be the most popular single type of personal sub out there, it would be great if a master list of them could be put together and listed on PSUBS.  Every K sub that is known about and any basic information about them that exists.  The Captain built many and there have been a bunch built from plans he sold.

We need a master list containing where they are, what shape their in, who built them, who owns them now and a contact for the owners and builders if they agree.  I imagine Captain Kittredge has information about many of them that he could help with also.

Is there interest in it?  I'll do the leg work and gather as many as I can if there's room to list it on the site.

Dan H.