[PSUBS-MAILIST] Caling For Alll Subs

Calling all P-sub builders, owners and scouts,

I am compiling a list of all existing P-subs.
When complete, it will be forwarded to PSUBS for posting.

The list will be limited to personal built or owned subs.  Most subs built strictly for commercial purposes are not going to be included.  Because the Kittredge subs, and other subs it's size and price, are far more of a personal sub then commercial, all K-subs and similar subs can be included, even those that were originally built for commercial clients.

The intention of this list is to aid in communication between small sub owners, builders and those with specific questions about them and also to document the existence and location of partially built subs, working subs and even old retired hulks that are lying around.

The more information you can provide, the better.  If all you know about an existing sub is "it lies along side route XYZ outside of Lake-will-be-gone Minnesota", we'll include it if it was once a working sub. But the more information you can gather the better. If you don't want to be contacted, just say so but still enter what information you can about the sub.  Just specify what information is to remain private.

I will try to follow up any workable leads you can provide about a subs existence.

Provide only information you are comfortable providing.

What we would like is:

Your E-mail address:                                    (private unless you release for posting)
Your location:   (i.e. State and city or town)    (private unless you release for posting)
Type of sub:
Description of sub:
Location of sub:     (as detailed as you want to give)
Condition of the sub:     (i.e. being built, operating, out of service, junk)
Builder of sub:
Owner of sub:
If possible, a picture of the sub as it once was and/or now is.
For Questions
:
****Would you, the owner, or the builder mind being contacted by E-mail with sub related questions?  If you or the builder will accept questions, provide E-mail address for posting.
****Would you, the owner or the builder mind being contacted by telephone with sub related questions?  If you will accept questions, provide telephone number for posting.

Please get permission before offering someone else's location, telephone number or E-mail information for posting.

Please send your information to my address at JUmachine@comcast.net
Thanks, Dan H.