From: Brian Cox <ojaivalleybeefarm@dslextreme.com >
To: Personal_Submersibles@Psubs. Org <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 7:57 pm
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] plastering day !

Hi All,
I just completed part of my ferro-cement phase. We had a
plastering day yesterday, everything went well with the plastering crew. We
started a 7:00 AM and were finished by 2:00 PM. I now will be making sure
that everything cures ok by keeping it wet for the next 30 days. Still have
to do the inside which will happen in about 3 or 4 weeks. This is just the
superstructure/soft ballast part of my sub, once I get the final dimensions
of the area where my pressure hull will go then I can order the pressure
hull.

Brian Cox