Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] live aboard submarine yacht - affordable

Sorry to say but big motoryachts are my mainjob.
Most owners of megayachts send them across the ocean
with crew only.. and fly when they arrived.

Difficult to build a spacious submarine for somebody
normal living in a house with 20+ rooms..

regards Carsten