[PSUBS-MAILIST] The BioniOrca is in the Water

Greetings Submadmans,

My friend Doc over at VASH camp has finally released some photos of there new creation going through it's paces.

"Testing Photos are here!

The first pictures from testing over the last few weeks are now available. Test #1 consisted of simple forward and reverse taxi tests. Test #2 included step and plane tests as well as simple dive and jump tests. Along with these new images comes a flash based gallery system from our friends over at BananAlbum. Enjoy!"

http://www.bionicdolphin.com/cms/unit2/index.php

"Testing - Go for Launch

image Launched Thanksgiving weekend at Whiskeytown Lake in beautiful northern California the new Bionic Dolphin™ 2 seat trainer is operational and now ready for shake-down tests. The weather was brisk and the water cold, not a day you would expect anyone would want to be on the lake, but we just couldn't wait any longer. The first taxi tests went just as predicted. 2 or 3 small leaks, an adjustment here and there and we will be heading back to the lake for test 2. Photos from the test will be made available shortly."

Regards,
Brent Hartwig