From: bottomgun@mindspring.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Boat-Sub makes successful test dive
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 20:22:05 -0500

Looks like the Marion Hyper-Sub has made a successful test dive. Unit suppose to make 35 kts. on the surface and 5 kts. underwater.  Will be interesting to see if the prototype can reach these speeds.  Appears to use dual Arneson-style surface piercing propulsion units for on the surface.  See www.hyper-sub.com for further info and images.  News articles at: Boat-Submarine Combo Takes To Water

R/J2

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

A skimmer afloat is but a submarine, so poorly built it will not plunge.