From: skrewgun007@aim.com <skrewgun007@aim.com>
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] the half pipe returns!
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 2:55 PM

I am ready to resume my half pipe plans
remember these?

they are up for revision. using the same ballast sys but only one con tower and mini kota motors for multi directional controls. also allowing for viewing front and rear. any info on cost of large acrilic view ports like the dome ones used on conning towers. my plans have been set back but now have purpose. I have 10-13 for completion. say hello to the latest creation.