Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention 2008 remarks

Hi Gene. Yes, I talked online with Ian and look forward to seeing his sub. We went to the MBARI open house but didn't connect. I hope to meet you both soon. Ian's concrete sub sounds very interesting ( and big ).
I had hoped to have my sub operational by November, but have fallen behind schedule. Still, it should be ready for the first "wet  test" by then. If you're ever out this way, drop me a line and come visit. Frank D.