Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] the half pipe returns!

sorry this didn't make it into the first email here is the new design.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Dickinson <ballastman@gmail.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 5:34 am
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] the half pipe returns!

Hi,
    I really like the basic design you have! What are the basic diminsions of this psub?
Regards,-------------Ballastman

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 5:55 PM, <skrewgun007@aim.com> wrote:
I am ready to resume my half pipe plans
remember these?

View full size
they are up for revision. using the same ballast sys but only one con tower and mini kota motors for multi directional controls. also allowing for viewing front and rear. any info on cost of large acrilic view ports like the dome ones used on conning towers. my plans have been set back but now have purpose. I have 10-13 for completion. say hello to the latest creation.

It's time to go back to school! Get the latest trends and gadgets that make the grade on AOL Shopping.