From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Recon1st@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 10:53 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] towing

Well guys I am back at it part time

too many projects to get done

My Question is on towing

Does anyone out there have experience in towing?.

I now have an operational surface support craft

35' Chris Craft roamer steel hull and lots of power

My sub design will require towing and sure would appreciate any experience

in this area.

At first thought looked pretty straight forward but I've changed that view heheh

Dean