From: Recon1st@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:52:56 -0400
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] towing
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Well guys I am back at it part time
too many projects to get done

My Question is on towing

Does anyone out there have experience in towing?.

I now have an operational surface support craft
35' Chris Craft roamer steel hull and lots of power

My sub design will require towing and sure would appreciate any experience
in this area.

At first thought looked pretty straight forward but I've changed that view heheh

Dean