RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Restoring a Biber (or Beaver) midget submarine

Jens,

The Seehunde is an interesting vessel. Carefully operated within the constraints of its design by a capable and well versed crew with likewise support, would make for a very noteworthy operational military replica. If it were indeed operated accordingly.

Good Luck!

Joe