Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Children's author needs expert advice

Ha! Thanks, Doug....

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 4:18 PM, <djackson99@aol.com> wrote:
Most farms have wire welders and 55 gal barrels laying around.

Maybe your kid exists in real life: http://ralph.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=598774

Have A Nice Day.
Doug
www.submarineboat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara O'Connor <oconnor.barbara@gmail.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 2:30 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Children's author needs expert advice

Doug: I'd love to chat with your wife. I'll email her next week (I'm heading off for the weekend).

I love the look of the Simon Lake sub - but what I had in mind was not so much something a kid might build that LOOKS like a kid built it (from wood, tar, etc.) - but a "real" looking sub that was meant for an adult to build. Does that make sense?

I'm going to have to think this thing thru some more....

Barbara