Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Children's author needs expert advice

Let's all remember Karl Stanley's work started when he was quite young and look at where he's at now. I should have started this sub project 25 years ago when the bug first got me. No telling where I'd be now. Although I admit, it has always been on my mind, and many of the skills I learned in life were geared to doing exactly what I'm now doing, so it wasn't exactly time wasted. I'm just a little more financially able to follow my dreams now.
Frank D.