Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Rudder control

Hi again Doug. The link works now. Thanks. That trim tank/actuator design looks very interesting.
    I like the thought of an ambient sub ( especially in warm water) so you can get out and swim around, or grab stuff. It has the advantages of a really big sub with a lock-out chamber without all the complexity and expense.
    I was very interested in your site and the part about casting aluminum. I read it last year and hope to try making some belt buckles or something one of these days just to try the method out. Very informative. The web site is much larger now too. Very professional job on it. My daughter has started a web site for me but it's still in the beginning stages. I'm not much of a computer operator, and barely can handle e-mails, but I'm learning stuff all the time. Do you have a launch date planned for your sub yet? It's very cool you have support from your wife. Mine tolerates my dream, but I can't really say she supports the idea. She did however, buy some life insurance for me. Gotta love that girl. Frank D.