RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Restoring a Biber (or Beaver) midget submarine

Jens,

Thank you for the link to Lambert’s plans.  I have several of his books and probably a copy of his X-Craft plans.  Will be placing an order with him shortly for a variety of further submersible plans.  Kittredge’s experiences while piloting a Welman midget submarine lead to a number of design decisions found in his K-boats.

Also found a link on his pages for Explosion! The Naval Armament Museum in Gosport, England.  Several Brits have highly recommended a visit to this museum but they couldn’t remember the name of it.  Hoping to visit the Submarine Museum in Gosport in early September, 2009 and give a presentation on Simon Lake.

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

    - Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC)