From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of ShellyDalg@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 12:16 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: The Dry Divers

Hi Vance. That makes more sense. As I was thinking of this thing, the shaft will need to be able to extend/retract also, not just pivot like my sketch. Maybe there could be a threaded shaft ( for extension ) inside the rotating shaft ( which closes the finger ) to extend the arm which is inside the pivoting shaft? Just trying to think of a way to avoid the water pressure from pushing the shaft into the sub. Let me think about it for a while and I'll try a new sketch. Frank D.